I love airbrushing and have been doing it for the last 11 years. I have a lot of experience doing various jobs – so it’s likely I’ll know how to deal with whatever you want airbrushed.
Some of the things I have experience in: (check my portfolio for pictures!)
- Various Airbrush Canvas Art
- Big Murals. Some of my favorite projects have been decorating kid’s rooms and kindergartens.
- Transportation – customised airbrush jobs for car bonnets, motorcycles, helmets etc.
- Other Items – Nothing like airbrushing an item to make it unique. Popular items for people to airbrush are Guitars, Laptops, – but I’m sure I can handle what you have in mind
- Portraits – I can take a picture and turn it into custom airbrush art, with whatever effects you’d like.
- Hand painted signs, lettering and pinstriping.
How will the process work?
If you’re interested in getting a custom airbrush job done – the first step is to get in touch. You can contact me through the contact page – either phone or e-mail, whichever is more convenient. It’s helpful if you send through a picture of the item and the general idea of what you want so I can give you an accurate price for the job.
If you have an image in mind, that’s great.
If not, we can work on it together – give me a general concept and I’ll get back to you with some ideas / sketches.
Although I’m based in Melbourne, I’m happy to take orders from around Australia. Just send me the item you want airbrushed and I’ll send it back just the way you want it.
What’s your artistic style?
I enjoy Fantasy – anything to do with Skulls, Flames, Robots, Dragons etc.
I also love portraits, especially characters from movies / TV.
I use different effects in the paint like candy pigments and pearls. I can create a ‘marbelize’ effect too.
I’m happy to do any kind of style you’d like. What I enjoy the most is creating something my clients enjoy.