I love airbrushing, pinstriping and have been doing it for the last 14 years. I have a lot of experience doing various jobs – so it’s likely I’ll know how to deal with whatever you want airbrushed, pinstriped or hand painted.
Some of the things I have experience in: (check my portfolio for pictures!)
Various Airbrush Canvas Art
- Big Murals. Some of my favorite projects have been airbrushing and hand painting kid’s rooms and cafes.
- Transportation – customized airbrush, Pinstriping jobs for car & motorcycles, helmets etc.
- Other Items – Nothing like airbrushing an item to make it unique. Popular items for people to airbrush are Guitars, Laptops, – but I’m sure I can handle what you have in mind
- Portraits – I can take a picture and turn it into custom airbrush art, with whatever effects you’d like.
- Hand painted signs, lettering and pinstriping.
How will the process work?
If you’re interested in getting a custom airbrush,pinstriping or lettering job done – the first step is to get in touch. You can contact me through the contact page – either phone or e-mail, whichever is more convenient. It’s helpful if you send through a picture of the item and the general idea of what you want so I can give you an accurate price for the job.
If you have an image in mind, that’s great.
If not, we can work on it together – give me a general concept and I’ll get back to you with some ideas / sketches.
Although I’m based in Melbourne, I’m happy to take orders from around Australia. Just send me the item you want airbrushed and I’ll send it back just the way you want it.